Monday, November 2, 2009

Asin and Salman Take 'London Dreams' to New York City


The "London Dreams" team came to New York City to promote Vipul Shah's new musical movie the other day and DesiHits.com made sure to attend the press conference to get the low-down on the film that will hit theaters at the end of the month.


Well, technically speaking, Asin, Salman Khan and Vipul Shah were all in Mumbai while the press conference was held in New York City, but we were able to talk to them via video !


The movie tells the story of two childhood friends, Arjun, played by Ajay Devgan and Munnu, played by Salman Khan, who find a way to get from a small village in India to the Wembley Arena in London as rock stars.


So what did Asin and Salman have to say about making this movie ? DesiHits.com asked the B-town beauty and bad boy if they could relate to their characters growing up and dreaming of becoming stars and trying to break into the film industry and this is what they had to say:


For Asin, the road to fame has been quite smooth as she hasn't faced too many challenges. "I've been very blessed. For an actor I know they say that the experience counts but for me I've been fortunate because I haven't been faced with too many obstacles, the road has been smooth. I havent been through a rough patch. I started working when I was young so I haven't had to overcome obstacles, I've been blessed," she said.

As for Salman, he said jokingly that he can't relate to his character because "he's obnoxious, vulgar, and a flirt."

What do you think of Asin and Salman Khan's "London Dreams" promotion? Will you go and see the movie? Drop us a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment