Friday, December 25, 2009

Poorna now copies Asin’s style!













Last year, at a function when Ilayathalapathy Vijay said that Poorna looks like Asin, it made her career. In the industry she was known as the Asin look-alike and created a flutter.

Now Poorna has gone one step ahead and is copying Asin Chechi’s style of dancing, facial expressions and her famous walk in songs!

Take a look at Kandha Kottai songs and promos on television, you will find Poorna doing exactly what Chechi did in the hit song sequences of Pokkiri, Vel, Ghajini, Sivakasi etc.

And to top it all, Poorna not only smiles the way Asin did but also is having her style of dressing in the film. Poorna when contacted says: “ Yes I’m proud to say that Asin Chechi is my role model. Watch me in Kandha Kottai it is my best role so far, and my on screen chemistry with Nakul is terrific.”

No comments:

Post a Comment